- Actively involved in preparation of sales pitches and other business development materials.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with existing clients.
- Generate new business opportunities through dedicated networking with C-level executives at financial service firms, private equity, and other sector-focused industry players.
- Support and manage transaction execution across all M&A stages including industry research, deal sourcing, preparation and presentation of deliverables (client report, fund-raising materials, due diligence report to name a few).
- Manage all counterparties to ensure transaction milestones are met.
- Perform extensive financial analysis, valuation analysis, business modelling.
- Provide insightful advice to C-level executives during M&A stages.
Traininq and development
- Actively engaged in the growth of M&A team.
- A candidate manage 2-3 staffs in this position. And report to Japanese Supervisor (Executive Director)
- Working location is HCMC base (Short-term business trip in Hanoi if any)
- Working day & time: Mon to Fri (8h-17h or 9h-18h flexible), have both work-from-home and working at office.