- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer
- Endures that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods
- Records shipments on daily log sheet
- Completes purchase orders
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management
- Make Export, customs liquidation, logistics Reports
- Directs and assigns personnel
- Other work assigned
*** Working time: Monday – Saturday morning.
*** Working place: VSIP2/My Phuoc 3/Tan Binh IP.
- Male/Female, under 35 years old, Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Experience with software system in export, logistics in priority .
- Leadership skill, communication skill.
- Good English (4 skills), good computing skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experienced in import & export customs clearance, specially know EPE or NON EPE company customs job well.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Foreign Company, specialize in Logistics Service.