U.S. GROUP CONSOLIDATOR INC.
- Build a good understanding and relationship with key targeted customers.
- Research and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Consult board of directors about business strategies to meet customers’ requirements as well as market changes.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the procedure is carried out smoothly.
- Other details and allowance will be discussed in the interview.
- Good knowledge in foreign trade and logistics, university graduated.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at the same position in logistic activities (Export/Import, Air/Sea freight forwarding).
- Ability to train and supervise employees in sale department.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Has strong negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
U.S. Group Consolidator, Inc. / Consolidator International Co., Ltd began offering transportation, distribution and logistic solutions in 1988. We have offices domestically in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, and Seattle, WA. We also have offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Ningbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen in China. Taipei, Kaohsiung in Taiwan. Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam.
The U.S. Group Consolidator, Inc. / Consolidator International Co., Ltd network is composed of highly trained professionals.