- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials.
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments.
*** Working place: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
*** Working hours: 8h00 ~ 17h00 (Mon - Fri) and 8h00 ~ 12h00 (Sat).
- Male / Female, over 30 years old.
- College or University graduation, major in Foreign Trade / Import-Export / Supply Chain / International Trade...
- Having more than 05 working experience as Logistics at manufacturing / trading / logistics company.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal. (Equivalent to TOEIC 650~).
- Having abilities of using MS Offices (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Willing to go business trip.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a foreign logistics company.