- Received inquiries from customer/ oversea
- Contact with customer to prepare to do export customs clearance, update information to customer and oversea.
- Check export requirement procedure to export cargo and reply to customer, oversea.
- Control process to handle shipment.
- Correspondence with other sections and our overseas partner offices.
- Issuing debit note, credit note, shipping note and send to related party for confirmation.
- Others assigned by Manager/Director.
- At least 1 - 3 years with knowledge in all fields: Air & sea freight forwarding and logistics operation, Customs clearance, Domestic delivery.
- University graduated.
- Fluent in English (listening, speaking and writing skill), Chinese speaking is advantage.
- Good at Ms Office
- High responsibility, flexibility, hard-working, and willing to learn more.
- Ability to work independently and teamwork with multiple tasks and time management skill.
- Strong and never give up.
- Willing to learn and high motivation.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
* HAN: Elite Business Center, tầng 7 toà nhà Diamond Flower, đường Lê Văn Lương, P. Nhân Chính, Q. Thanh Xuân, TP. Hà Nội
* HCM: Elite Business Center, tầng 15 tòa nhà SSG, số 561A đường Đi - Phường 25 - Quận Bình Thạnh, HCM
U.S. Group Consolidator, Inc. / Consolidator International Co., Ltd began offering transportation, distribution and logistic solutions in 1988. We have offices domestically in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, and Seattle, WA. We also have offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Ningbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen in China. Taipei, Kaohsiung in Taiwan. Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam.
The U.S. Group Consolidator, Inc. / Consolidator International Co., Ltd network is composed of highly trained professionals.