- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviours.
- Implement countermeasures to reduce and mitigate risks.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
Warehouse process execution management
- Perform activities according to received instruction and applicable procedures.
- Apply 5S in workplace and perform tasks and activities accordingly.
- Move goods from the right source to the right destination, in the right time and quantity within a certain area of responsibility. For example (un)loading, line feed, line discharge, etc.
- Pick mixed pallets, handle blocked pallets and market returns and scrap materials according to the procedures and instructions.
- Correctly register goods movements and scrapping/write-off (via scanner if applicable). Systematically perform stock counts and report deviations.
- Ensure labels and tag boards are correctly printed and placed as well as location identifiers are correctly placed and maintained.
Storage & stock quality assurance/ management
- Ensure cleaning and housekeeping activities are carried out everyday
- Regularly inspect the outer packaging quality of incoming and outgoing goods. Quickly separate quality defective goods in stock and ensure that they are not picked.
- Receive, sort, store, repair or scrap and issue RPM.
Assets & equipment management
- Safely operate and control material handling equipment like FLTs. Only operate equipment in case of in possession of a relevant certificate/valid license. Inspect before start shift. Report issues on time.
- Follows assets and equipment maintenance schedule as per regulations applicable (supplier, local, Heineken, etc.).
TPM & Continuous Improvement
- Record data to contribute to DCS and communicate to team.
- Initiates actions to improve in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management
- Participates in TPM improvement activities.
- Manage the daily performance of warehouse LSPs (Labour, FLT…) according to Service Level Agreement HEINEKEN and local standards and challenge the status quo.
Organisation & People management
- Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.