- Updating all new legal regulations and analyzing its potential impacts on company's operation.
- Advice for BOD and Department/ Division about legal problems related to business activities of company.
- Advise and prepare legal documents, join to resolve/litigate generated problems about disputing rights between partner companies and labor.
- Consider and decide Contracts and internal documents before submitting to BOD for signature and issuing.
- Translating legal documents and liaising with various departments to ensure a clear understanding of requirements.
- Improve and update standard contact condition to reflect local laws.
- Work closely with outsource Legal Service or able to work with Government Authority.
- Work location: Dinh Vu Industrial Park, Hai Phong.
- Company bus for picking up working staff.
- 2 Saturdays off/ month.
- Lunch: offered by company.
- Bonus: 2 times/ year.
- Salary review: 1 time/ year.
- Gender: Male or Female: 27-30 years old (Male prefer).
- Education: Graduated from university, Major in Law.
- Experiences: At least 3~4 years at similar position.
- Understanding the rules of construction legal.
- Member of a bar association in Vietnam or other country is a plus.
- Professional English skills.
* Desired Characteristic
- Good ability to work with Team.
- High communication skill, able to give appropriate advise to others.
- Have experience of lecture.
- Able to organize work effectively.
- Careful, detailed and high sense of secret compliance.
- Have good skill in computer ( Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is the Japanese manufacturing company.