SGS Vietnam Ltd.
- Receive samples from administrator at the office, check them whether they are in good condition or not (condition of packing, seal, and label) and record all findings on receiving and delivery sample log book.
- Report any problems if any to administrator.
- Prepare samples according to the sample preparation procudure.
- Test air dry loss, total moisture and particle size and HGI if any and record results on the right form then submit to Team leader / Lab manager for reviewing
- Control and operate all equipments at sample preparation area in a safety manner.
- Maintenance of equipment / samples as required, report defects if any to Team leader / Lab manager
- Responsibility for the Laboratory Quality Systems maintenance and development.
- Comply with SGS internal quality & HSE procedures .
- College or University graduated
- At least one year experience in related activities
- English enough for working
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas