- Perform tests in a professional and safe manner.
- Keep Manager/ Supervisor/ Team Leader informed on daily basis or as required about the progress of the testing and report any problems identified when performing tests.
- Prepare accurate and detailed written test reports.
- All data related to test results should be tracked in proper files.
- Other duties as requested by the Manager/ Supervisor/ Team Leader.
- Graduated from University/ College
- Major: Analystical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Food Chemistry, ...
- Have 1 or more year of technician background in the LAB field and basic English level (level B)
- Please send your application in website careerlink
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas