Ứng viên trúng tuyển sẽ được phân vào các công đoạn của phòng bạn như IQA, PQA, OQA, CS, RQA, DPQA,..
* Incoming Quality Assurance
- Control quality of incoming material through inspect cosmetic, dimension and function
- Control defect rate of incoming material and request supplier improvement
- Manage incoming material defect rate and control quality improvement of supplier
- Monitor incoming quality trend, improvement activity and report to management
- Control 4M change (Machine, Man, Material, Method) and quality improvement from suppliers
- Control and evaluate KPI and grade of suppliers
- Do audit and evaluation suppliers periodly and request to follow the quality requirements
- Make plan to support and evaluate suppliers to enhance quality control in order to response requirements
* Process Quality Assurance
The Process Quality Assurance (PQA) control process to ensure high quality product output.
PQA persion in charge have to build internal and external audit plan as well as coordinately cooperate with related department to follow plan built.
- Manage key technical parameters from systerm and give warning as soon as irregularities detected.
- Ensure that all quality requirement achived before new production phase.
- Manage 4M change (Man, machine, material, method )
* Outgoing Quality Assurance
- Control inspection output performance out going quality control .
- Analysis of inspection result and feedback supplier to improve quality
- Manage final product quality, process out going quality assurance FA/CA (Final analysis / corrective action).
- Manage and improve product inspection standard based on customer requirement.
* Customer Satisfaction
Customer Satisfaction staff is working as information channel between factory with customer and partner about quality issue.
- Send daily, weekly, monthly quality report to customer.
- Inform to customer and get their approval about 4M change (Man, Machine, Material, Method)
- Control return material.