Công Ty TNHH Ourhome Việt Nam - Khách sạn Kovie
- Assist the General Manager in his day to day operations.
- Assigns duties to HOD's and observers performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Provides training to staff and HOD's.
- Acts as the hotels public relations director and promotes the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations.
- Monitor the Guest feedback on Trip advisor, OTA's etc. and hotels GSTS and RSTS surveys.
- Receives and resolved or assists the General manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
- Selects or assist in the selection of hotel staff and completes all new hire paper works.
- Review employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows sheet, guest floor limit, AR Ageing reports, Direct billing etc.
- Assisting General Manager during Morning meetings or conducts the morning HOD meetings in the absence of General Manager.
- Assist GM in key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Assist General Manager in wage scale surveys and ensures employee wages are followed by the company and industry salary guidelines.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly property inspections.
- Builds strong working relationships and communications with hotel staff, HOD's and other departments to ensure maximum operating effectiveness and fulfilment of special event need.
- Cover shifts is all departments as scheduled by the General Manager.
- Monitor maintenance progress and Furniture, Furnishings, and Equipment conditions and provide status report to GM.
- Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Performs sudden audits on rooms and other operating areas.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Ensure hotel staff is provided with uniforms and name tags, and upholds property grooming standards.
- Ensures effective, timely and accurate communications flow with regards to hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist the GM in in all aspects of business planning.
- Must be available 24/7 in case to respond to any guest or employee emergencies.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- All Other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Management.
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And 5 years of experience as a General Manager or Vice General Manager.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
OURHOME – Đi đầu đầu xu hướng ẩm thực Hàn Quốc về lĩnh vực thực phẩm tổng hợp. Logo của Ourhome là sự kết hợp của 5 chữ “人” (con người) tượng trưng cho tinh hoa ẩm thực, kiến tạo hạnh phúc gia đình từ hương vị của những món ngon.
Dịch vụ ăn uống hiện đại và tiện nghi nhất của Hàn Quốc được khởi nguồn từ OURHOME
Khách sạn 4 sao KOVIE thuộc tập đoàn Ourhome Hàn Quốc đang chờ đợi bạn. Hãy gia nhập cùng chúng tôi!
Địa điểm Khách sạn: Số 9 Lô 2A Lê Hồng Phong, Đông Khê, Ngô Quyền, Hải Phòng