* Industry : Accounting
- Contacting with agency
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Working Location : Long An
- Japanese: N2 level (internal communication)
- Graduated university (to get chief accountant certification)
- Have working experience as a chief accountant at least 1-2 years
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
REERACOEN is the global brand of Neo Career Group, Japan’s recruitment services company. As a mother company, Neo-Career, is one of the fastest growing companies in Japan. We hire more than 2,000 employees in the world and have opened more than 40 branches in Japan and 16 branches in other Asian countries.
In Vietnam, we are starting to open Human Resource Business from Sep 2016
In Japan: https://www.neo-career.co.jp/english/