- Support M&A team in searching investment opportunities within industries under coverage; Research and analysis of companies thoroughly, including financial performance and projection, management quality, corporate governance, valuation…;
- Support in building complex financial models to determine intrinsic value, target fair market value, and potential returns. Includes DCF and comp based DCF valuation models;
- Support the due diligence process, write the investment memo, present investment opportunities, and structure and close the transaction(s);
- Assist in executing all the corporate finance initiatives in VTI group in complying to the group strategies and policies;
- Research and compile briefings on economic trends, macro-economic conditions, industry information, specific companies and topics for M&A projects
- Support the M&A projects and other managers with presentation materials and formats.
- Provide data analysis where applicable.
- Assist CFO with admin tasks to move his agenda forward.
- To perform other assignments as and when requested
- Other relevant tasks TBD.
* Education/ Training Qualifications
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- University degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade with excellent educational records. Master’s degree, MBA, CFA or ACCA a plus.
- One year experience in the relevant position
- Experience in private equity firm or Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- International organization exposure is a plus
* Skills (Ability to):
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with a pro-active mindset.
- Highly flexible and able to work under heavy time constraints, pressures, and other limitations.
- Persistent and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- High level of maturity and professional work ethics.
- Attention to details.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: