CÔNG TY TNHH ECCO VN
- All task related to JUKI machines
- Prepare JUKI machines and ready for line change
- Make plan to do maintenance for JUKI machines
- Coordinate with in charge person in Technical to develop new products, Jigs, fixture design.
- JUKI training for others
- Others under manager’s assignment
- AutoCAD experience
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- University Graduation
- Good English ( speaking, writing)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ECCO, a world-leading brand of shoes combining style and comfort, has built its success on quality and innovative technology. Founded in 1963, ECCO is one of the few major shoe manufacturers in the world to own and manage every step of the shoemaking process. Today, ECCO products are sold in 87 countries at 2,989 ECCO shops and shop-in-shops and a total of 15,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and the workplace to 20,000 employees, with headquarter in Denmark.