- To support and review code.
- Analyzing, designing, testing and fixing for Web System.
- Researching new technology & sharing your knowledge.
- Planning and suggesting new technology and service.
- To join in ensure quality which was assigned as well as all projects.
- To support work with staff/Manager/Leader and report to Manager.
- The job's detail will be discussed in the interview.
- Male/Female, over 25 years old.
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A least 3 years working experience as Java Team Leader or equivalent..
- Strong experience in requirement analysis, review code skills.
- Ability to manage team, lead team members to achieve success in projects.
- Using good English in working.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink's client is 100% Foreign Direct Investment owned by Japan.