- Work on highly scalable Java/PHP applications and services.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain enterprise integration applications and APIs.
- Design, build, and test Java/PHP application code while working in a tightly knit development team participating in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative SDLC.
- Participate in Solution Development, Engineering and Architecture to ensure the highest quality and highest performance implementation is executed successfully.
- Touch code at every level - from the UI, to the backend services, down to the database.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Extensive knowledge in SDLC.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of custom software development (Java/PHP Web development experience is required); Object Oriented Design Patterns; Web Services, middleware and messaging technologies (ActiveMQ, JMS).
- Experience in Project Management and People Management.
- Experience in participating in large complex projects on SOA.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Mastery of core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat, Docker).
- Experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience with caching techniques, patterns, and technologies.
- Knowledge of system administration and software and hardware configuration and production system deployments.
- Ability to troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations; security; load balancing and
- Please send your application by online, email
Our Client is a Japanese IT Outsourcing company.