The system engineer will work in our IT team to:
- Manage and monitor server systems infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and server infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and develop to implement those fixes.
- Research new applications and services to integrate into existing systems to optimize and increase system performance.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- 1+ years’ experience working in IT server system.
- Knowledge and experience working with server system, storage, virtualization, backup/restore, NAS.
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows server, Active Directory, Linux, Mail server (Zimbra / Exchange), file server (CFS), application cluster, monitoring tool (Nagios), management tool ...
- Familiar with customer service desk Jira, DevOps…
- Basic networking knowledge: Network layers, firewall, voice…
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
At DIGI-TEXX we believe in a connected world where highly specialized organizations grant their services to those who have other core business strengths. As BPO company with over 1300 people we manage part of the workflow with the highest level of integrity. Our team at DIGI-TEXX is passionate about offering business and technology solutions which we tailor to the specific needs of our customers. Our global partner network trusts us since 2003. We guarantee quality, data security and thanks to our location in Vietnam, competitiveness.