CÔNG TY TNHH ECCO VN
* Supervise IT team
* End User Support for all:
- IT systems, software, application, hardware, email, printing, copying, accessing shared resources, projector, video conference, etc
- Escalate to Global IT if not possible to resolve locally
* Infrastructure Stability: Ensure 24/7 availability of all systems and manage following:
- Mobile service provider
- Network and telephone service provider
- Printing service provider
- UPS, Generator
- Maintain all necessary hardware and software
- Daily monitoring of system availability
* Support factory expansion
- Ensure on-time availability of hardware, software, network and user for expansion
- For: new hired employee, new production hall, new production line, new machinery (with IT), new factory, new software etc
- Prepare and install computers
* Sourcing of hardware
* Sourcing of Software
- Manage sourcing of locally developed SW including requirement/concept design, vendor selection, implementation, user support and maintenance
- Align with other ECCO units for any solution available for use at ECCO Vietnam
* Risk management and IT security
- Education Level: Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT department
- Good Communication in English
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
We have been the leader in creating footwear that is uncompromising in its foot first design approach utilizing FLUIDFORM injection technology to deliver anatomically designed midsoles that follow the natural curves of the human foot.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth. ECCO is the best working place where our employees can balance between work & life.
Come with us, you will have chances:
Work in a multicultural workplace with people from all over the world
Transparent Career Path & Training Development Process
Get experience & knowlege from experts who has over 20 years in Footwear Industry.
So, if you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – It is always a right starting point for you in ECCO careers