- Manage physical servers, network, PBX system, IP camera system.
- Troubleshoot common problem about printers, FAX, PC, telephone and others IT equipment.
- Process IT procedures. Contact with oversea vendor when needed.
- Report to direct manager or parent company period.
- Make plan for maintaining and upgrading IT asset.
- Searching for apply new technology solution for software infrastructure.
- Join the project to develop the application for management and production.
- Support end-users the problem about the IT’s concern.
- Bachelor's degree of Information Technology major.
- IT staff: At least 1-2 years working experience with same position in IT.
- IT supervisor: At least 3 years working experience with the IT position, have been working as supervisor at least 1 year.
- Have knowledge about Domain Controller, Active Directory, Windows Server, Backup and Security system.
- MCSA, CCNA certificate is an advantage.
- Knowledge about the programming language (C#, Asp.net, …) is an advantage (Not required).
- Can communication in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink’s client is a Japanese Manufacturing based in Hai Duong