- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management.
- Co-ordinate with Technical Architect, Technical Lead, QA, QC in project technical matter and Lead BA & Business Leaders during Inception, Elaboration.
- Co-ordinate with project parties such as business users, project sponsors etc. to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with IT departments such as system, database and etc. for infrastructure setup.
- Produce activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc).
- Collaborate to establish, support and maintain governance model for PEGA projects.
- Yearly bonus (KPI – highly attractive – discuss in the phone).
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus for national and company special events.
- Lunch allowance.
- Exposure to new platform – PEGA, inter-connected, complex systems with heavily invested technology and fast growing financial service company.
- Other benefits: yearly health check, health care insurance, annual holiday with company, 2-3 soft skill trainings per month, sport, Christmas, year-end, football and other activities.
- Promotion and attractive salary review.
- University degree in IT or technical areas.
- At least 03 years’ experience in project management positions, preferable at least 2 years in banking or financial industry.
- Experience in scrum software development methodology. preferable certified of scrum master, or PMP.
- Strong management, presentation and communication, time management skills.
- Strong negotiation, logical, critical thinking, and problems solving.
- Committed to product quality & high service standards, continuously improve toward perfection.
- Pro-active, can do attitude.
- Fluent in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day