- Direct project's resources, develop project plan, and ensure that the project is completed on time and schedule.
- Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Acts as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
- Ensures that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
- Bachelor degree, graduate from university.
- 5~10 years of experience in Software/Business Analyst and/or programmer and 3~5 years of experience in System Project Management for developing & implementing Web base / Java based Software Solutions.
- Direct experience from Automotive and/or Industrial sector would be a plus
- Japanese company experience is preferable.
- Fluent in English, Japanese (N3 or above).
- OS : Any kinds of recent version of Unix/Linux, Windows 2000/2003 Server, AS400
- DBMS:Oracle 10g, SQL Server2000
- Programing Language:Java, JSP, XML, .NET(VB, C/C++, C#)
- Technology:J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse, .NET Framework
- Concept:OOT, OOAD, UML
- At least 5+ years experience in Software development.
- Knowledge in Web Application Development.
- Broad knowledge of Server System, Application Server, Web Server.
- Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Good design documentation is required.
- Team work and willing to learn a new technology.
- Good communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to Ms. Mai Hien
Our Client is a Japanese IT company.