Viet Thai International Company
- Responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning, cyber security, data protection and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise system infrastructure.
- Identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service to the clients and end-users. Training and update Know-how.
- Serves as a technical manager in the area of system administration for complex operating systems; Teambuilding.
- Aging Server's hardware and IT infrastructure
- Warranty of critical system uptime 24/7
- Development Disaster Recovery Plan
- Install, configure, and maintain all servers and systems are used to provide IT services to end users.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- MCSE (Must), MCITP SA or EA will be a plus
- At least 7 years in IT Infrastructure Administrator (Must)
- Data Center or Cloud (Amazone or Azure) Administrator will be plus
- Virtualization of Server and Clients will be plus
Work related skills:
- Project management skills
- Client service mindset
- Ability of Writting and speaking English
- Problem solving skills (Must)
- Critical thinking
- Clear / efficient written and oral communication.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: