- Setting up and managing IT equipment of company such as Desktop Devices, Servers (Mail, web), etc.
- Installing business applications software and network setting.
- Training one year at Japan head factory.
* Have opportunity to approach technologies such as Big data, Internet of Things (IOT).
* Working place: Tan Thuan EPZ, District 7.
* Working time: Monday - Friday (7h30 ~ 16h30) and working one Saturday in a month.
- Bachelor/ College's Degree with major related to Information Technology.
- Male/ Female under 35 years old with at least 2 years working experience.
- Able to communicate in Japanese more than N3.
- Able to work in Japan head factory for 1 year training.
- Have knowledge about Big data, Internet of Things (IOT) is an advantage.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is Japanese manufacturing company.