CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN MAISON RETAIL MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
* IT ETP Application:
- Create and communicate detailed project design and architecture design artifacts from which software development will take place.
- Collaborate with a variety of end users to gather and analyze reporting requirements and create data and reporting solutions.
- Work on multiple projects conducting design, code, test, debug, document, and review development efforts.
- Assist with activity, status and progress reports as well as with the creation of comprehensive test plans.
- Provide estimates for assigned development activities.
- Develop and build best practices for MAISON’s ETP system.
- Ensure delivery of high quality products by performing code review and test plan review.
- Drive consistency and high standards across projects.
- Operate within MAISON development standards and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Integrates new or enhanced application components.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Supports change readiness initiatives as needed.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
* IT Support Services:
- Respond to all ETP services request and IT Application problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
+ High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
+ Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
+ Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
- Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
- Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
- IT Project:
+ Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, IT ETP Leader tor for yearly
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one functional training and 1 soft skill training
* IT Documentation
- Ensure all the documentation related to MAISON IT ETP system should be up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Finance/Accounting with at least 4 years of IT experience.
- Certification in MCSD, PMP is preferred.
- Typically 3+ years of technical experience.
- Excellent programming skill in either C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C++ , ASP or other high level language on Microsoft Platform.
- Having 2 - 3 years of create reports using Crystal Reports, MS SQL or other ETP/third party programming tools.
- Good knowledge in Database Design and stored procedures, triggers, SQL Reporting Service (SSRS), etc and worked with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understand business process (Retailing/Sales/Accounting).
* Specific knowledge
- Able to work independently and work directly with BODs
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset.
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
* Other requirements
- Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
- SOA principles
- Time flexibility.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to