- Provide the estimation/plan for the translation workload for coming project or task, assigned team members to each project/task as planned.
- Creates a manpower plan for communicator team yearly according to sales/project forecast.
- Plan the work and assign individual/project work to team member. Monitor and control the translation quality.
- Provide the guidance and instruction to team member to improve the translation process and translation quality.
- Work with sales manager, project manager for improving translation manpower utilization and project quality.
- Work with clients, project managers on deploying projects as English/Japanese/Vietnamese communicator/interpreter on deploying projects.
- Manage enterprise interpreter/translation process management.
- Japanese language skill equivalent to N2.
- English language skill equivalent to TOEIC 800.
- Having experience in a particular industry such as manufacturer, service, logistics, retail, etc. or in IT company.
- At least 6 years’ experience as Japanese communicator or Japanese translator.
- Having knowledge on enterprise interpreter/translation process management and improvement (including reviewing and tool).
- Having experience on project translation estimation and resource planning, training for translation work.
- Having an experience in working continuously for at least 6 months-term project and able to estimate the volume of communicator/translator manpower for a project.
- Having experience in meeting and tele-meeting with client as interpreter.
- Having experience living/studying in Japan is plus.
- Các ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến, qua email hoặc nộp trực tiếp tại công ty.
Careerlink's Client is a company in IT solutions of software and Web applications …