Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Follow up Fabric on system ,when fabric in house follow up with Ware House and get shade band checked and approved by QA
- Follow up and get master cutting plan
- Follow up with Sample Room and get Marker
- Follow up with ,Planning, Merchandiser and Accounts Manager checking and obtain sign off on system
- Issue lay sheet, make FTR and get ready marker & fabric
- Achieve cut quantity in accordance with master cutting plan
- Checking information in the laying sheet before sending to sample room make the maker
- Checking fabric on system before make plan next day
- Work with supervisor to make sure left over fabrics are utilized
- Graduate from College
- Time management skills
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Ability to work with Precision and accuracy
- Spoken and Written English Skills
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your application in English
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.