- Analyze system requirement and review specifications.
- Develop code base for iOS application.
- Work closely with project manager for technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Ensure Unit testing is done for all developed code.
- Participate in code review and optimization to maximize system performance.
- Lead a small technical team (3-5 members) for assigned project.
- Report to iOS team manager and proactively contribute to skills building activities to develop more junior members in the team.
* What We Can Offer
- 13th month pay (Yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (Profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet health care insurance.
* Required skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject.
- At least 1-year experience as an iOS developer.
- Knowledge foundation programming, object oriented and MVC.
- Experienced with iOS SDK, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, XML.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experienced working with source version control (SVN, Git/Github is preferred).
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English is a must; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
* Advanced skills (optional):
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original iOS app.
- Experience with Xcode, cross platform.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good time management and problem solving skill.
- Able to coach and mentor junior members.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.