- Work with Marketing Divisions on underwriting new and renewal businesses according to risk assessment, underwriting authority limit and treaty terms and conditions.
- Monitor/ control acceptance of risks to ensure that UW guideline and treaties limit continue to be complied;
- Provide technical support to Marketing team including monitoring and maintaining policy wordings, underwriting document templates, etc.
- Assist senior staff in UW Division in following up reinsurance placement with facultative reinsurers;
- Develop, maintain UW statistics and prepare UW reports.
- Analyse new product request and support Marketing Divisions on new product development.
- Other underwriting/reinsurance work as assigned by Company
- Working time: Monday – Friday.
- University Graduation
- English fluency.
- Sound UW knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of insurance, products, insurance contracts;
- Have knowledge about types and methods of reinsurance.
- At least 2 - 3 years of progressively more responsible property/casualty underwriting.
- Prior experience in underwriting business is preferable.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is a Japanese insurance company based in Ha Noi.