- You will also act as the Member of Pre-shipment Inspection Representative in TUV SUD Vietnam office. You will support the Inspection in managing the day-to-day including management Standard AQL 2859-1, relevant industries and products, ISO 9000 and national).
* Key Responsibilities:
- Studying documents: Accessing Clients’ Procedures for studying all information relating procedures, Guidelines, Instructions, Protocols, ect. to ensure that they are fully understood when having new orders to perform inspections.
- Preparation of an inspection: Daily checking the inspection schedule book in order to know which inspection to be assigned on which date
- Perform inspections, sample collection, container loading and other services in accordance with Protocols, Client Specific Procedures and Standard AQL 2859-1.
- Examine selected samples objectively and complete inspection report according to inspected results ensuring accuracy, objectivity and timeliness
- Assist Coordinators in maintaining and controlling inspection documents and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Furniture with 1-3 years experience in hardline inspection or Wooden furniture manufacturing.
- Experience in manufacturing environment / inspecting of consumer products with Standard AQL 2859-1
- Knowledge of relevant industries and products, ISO 9000 and national / international standards will be an added advantage
- Result and service-oriented individual with initiative and good communication skills
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and timelines advantageous
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.