- Received docs from Merchandise Dept
- Checking all conditions and information on docs (include checking sample)
- Calculate quantity, amount of fabric & ACC
- Register new materials code to custom (if have)
- Adding on systems (all information as customs require)
- Submit on systems
- Waiting for customs inspect and print out
- Arrange full set documents as customs process & register customs declaration
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Graduate & working experience in the import- export Department; knowledge of customs Software.
- Knowledge in customs laws
- Communication skills
- Excel skill
- Time management
- Analytical & Documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- If you are intertest in this position, please send us your application in English via online or via email: email@example.com
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8000 employees.
Fashion Garments is a subsidiary of Hirdaramani Group, Sri Lanka and LollyTogs Apparel USA. We are a key company in the supply chain of Hirdaramani Group who also has more factories in India, Bangladesh and sourcing facilities in China, Hong Kong.
With our mission “EXPECTATIONS THROUGH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - THAT’S THE PASSION OF FASHION”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.