- Creating, confirming and sending the necessary documents for export and import, such as invoice, packing list, bill of lading, letter of credit.
- Preparing transportation for carrying cargo to be exported/imported.
- Declaring customs clearance and obtaining permission.
- Shipping and delivering management: shipment request, stock confirmation, order placement, schedule adjustment.
- Correspondence of business partners by email.
- Working location: Hoa Khanh IP, Danang.
- Working hour: 8h-17h, Mon-Sat (Sat is off once a month).
- Male/Female, graduated from University.
- Fluency in English (contact via email).
- Have experience in import/export field.
- Have experience as import/export staff in EPE factory.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is the Japanese manufacturing company.