APU - EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP
* What We Can Offer
- Salary: Competitive
- International working environment
- Friendly and learning working environment
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance with the labor law
- Stable employment
* Position Overview
- We are looking for a successful and highly responsible Human Resource Officer to provide support in a wide range of HR functions, including (but not limit) recruitment, staffing, payroll, performance monitoring, and labor relations.
* Detailed Responsibilities:
- Manage the full range of staff recruitment and selection processes including, staff induction and exit interview processes;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and monitoring of internal policies, guidelines, procedures and processes which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services to the business;
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring organizational legislative compliance in relation to local workplace practices;
- Assist line managers in the development of position descriptions for specified Divisions and ensure appropriate review and update;
- Provide general HR support across the organization.
- BA in Human Resources Management or equivalent discipline;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role in an international organization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including interviewing, negotiating and counseling;
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Deep knowledge of Vietnam Legislation, Regulations, HR trends, and practices;
- Proficiency in English and MS. Office Suite.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for over a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School (www.apu.edu.vn) which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.