Apollo Education and Training Vietnam Organization
* Compensation & Benefits
- Process monthly payroll, insurances, and realize company’s policies on compensation and benefits for Vietnamese and expat staff.
- Follow up and summarize the results of quarterly and annually performance review.
- Process labour contracts, personnel amendment or termination procedures for local & expat staff.
* HR Administration
- Conduct induction for new local and expat staff.
- Keep staff and teacher database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
- Process visa and work permit applications for teachers as required.
- Implement exit interview.
- Coordinate in organizing staff activities/ functions (birthday party, social activities, caring and sharing activities, outing-trip, year-end party, etc.)
- Provide HR support and advice to staff in matters relating to C&B, company policies & procedures.
- Prepare HR reports sending to local authorities concerned (Insurance, DOLISA, etc.)
- Prepare internal monthly and yearly HR reports.
- Bachelor Degree
- Good communication in English
- Having previous experience in HR
- Understanding about educational environment is an advantage
- Enthusiasm, Responsibility, Problem-solving, Initiativeness.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Apollo Vietnam, founded in 1994, is the first fully foreign owned English language training company in Vietnam. We are proud to be an affiliate of International House – a well-established and trusted name in English teaching. As per our slogan “Where the best become better”, Apollo continues to strive to maintain ourselves as the top class English teaching organization in Vietnam.