Công Ty TNHH Sharp Manufacturing Việt Nam
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of the Environment Management Systems (ISO14001), Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO45000)
- To development and review of SOPs, Work Instructions to meet law, customer-specific requirements.
- Conducts all Safety, Health & Environment in-house training and skills certification program.
- Investigate incident and take a corrective action, make accident and incident reports.
- Ensure compliance to HSE Standards and legal/ regulatory requirements of the sites/ facilities
- Support and maintenance for emergency team (First aid, Fire team…).
- Supervising the environment activities as the requirement for regulation.
- Support in all drill activities in HSE: Chemical spill, evacuation drill, fire drill, ….
- Join to identify hazard and risk assessment, join to deal with emergency case.
- To identify applicable legal and other requirements.
- To evaluate the compliance with legal and other requirements.
- To audit environmental, safety and health management system
- Daily patrolling in order to find out potential risks or non-conformity actions & have action plan to minimize the risks.
- Reviewing and issuing the Safety work permit prior work begin and close.
- Report to Government on HSE as law requirement.
- Support HSE Assistant Manager in ensuring HSE compliance with law, regulation, company policy & Objective.
* The company has commuting bus to pick up employees HCM - Binh Duong, and Bien Hoa - Binh Duong
- At least 4 years experiences in HSE field (at least 1 year in same position)
- Strongly knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Bachelor’s Degree in occupational safety or environment
- Good training, facilitation, coaching, and auditing skills
- Capability to map process and develop/ review SOPs.
- Please send your application by online or direct to
Công Ty TNHH Sharp Manufacturing Việt Nam chuyên sản xuất các dòng sản phẩm điện tử gia dụng hàng đầu thế giới. Công ty vừa mới xây dựng và chính thức hoạt động vào tháng 5/2020.