Công Ty TNHH Giầy Chingluh Việt Nam
- Ensure MC's organization chart and headcount updated accurately.
- Ensure MC's recruitment activities completion on schedule and the efficiency of recruitment activities.
- Support to build up clear job description, skillset & specific criteria and individual performance evaluation for all positions in MC.
- Ensure the efficiency of training materials and positive impacts of training activities to daily operation.
- Complete other related tasks assigned by direct supervisor and above.
- Education: College degree, major in: Business Administration, or Law, or Human Resources as min requirement.
- Language: English (Good at 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Computer: Proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Teamwork, mutual trust & respect.
- Complying with safety standards is the first working priority.
- Flexible and able to work under high pressure.
- High sense of responsibility and positive thinking.
- Adaptability, Quick learning & willing to comply with instruction.
- Do not miss your chance to take part in a friendly & learning-driven working environment where every working idea is highly respected
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
Ching Luh Group was established in 1969 by our founder, Mr. Su Ching Luh. Since it’s founding almost 50 years ago, Ching Luh has established itself as one of the leading sports footwear manufacturers in the world with manufacturing locations in China, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Today, Ching Luh works with some of the world’s leading sports brands including Adidas, FootJoy, Mizuno, Nike, and Reebok, all of whom count on Ching Luh’s capabilities and expertise to deliver the world’s best footwear