Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam
Being accountable for a variety of administrative activities specific to the human resources function (recruitment, staffing, training & development, performance monitoring and employee counseling…) to ensure smooth operation of the department
- Performing the whole recruitment process including employees from 3rd parties (preparing the recruitment advertising, contacting employment service centers, processing application forms, conducting interview sessions, orientation program for newly employees, following the term of labour contract, Social & Health Insurances and filing) to ensure providing the sufficient qualified staff for the Company.
- Following up staff movements (maintaining and updating personnel administration such as : new recruit, transfers, terminations, extensions, filing…) in order to ensure accurate and reliable staff's records and information.
- Following up the Organization Chart & approval routes such as: leaves, probationers’ appraisal, contract… in the HR systems
-Assisting in the process of job analysis and job evaluation as and when required
- Executing any special projects assigned by superiors as and when required to enhance the efficiencies of HR activities.
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Human Resource Management. Knowledge of Human Resource Management, Sociology, Labor Code, Culture.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Open-minded, patient. Good customer service orientation.
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Please send your application by online or email