CÔNG TY TNHH ECCO VN
- Handle mandatory insurances (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and personal income tax in compliance with current laws.
- Timely update legal regulations to ensure company policies to be in full compliance with current laws.
- Proper coordination with Finance for accurate payment of salary and benefits to entitled employees
- Support in compensation and benefits survey and benchmarking.
- Accurate and timely update personnel data on HR SAP
- Up to date and accurate time management and reports
- Accurate attendance records and reports
- Timely order and distribution of Uniform
- To support other HR members to ensure smooth operation of HR Department.
- Multi-tasks required
- Bachelor in Human Resources or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in C&B
- Pro-active manners
- Good communication skill
- Good command of English
- Work time: Monday to Friday
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ECCO, a world-leading brand of shoes combining style and comfort, has built its success on quality and innovative technology. Founded in 1963, ECCO is one of the few major shoe manufacturers in the world to own and manage every step of the shoemaking process. Today, ECCO products are sold in 87 countries at 2,989 ECCO shops and shop-in-shops and a total of 15,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and the workplace to 20,000 employees, with headquarter in Denmark.