CÔNG TY TNHH GREIF FLEXIBLES VIỆT NAM
* HR generalist role:
- Align team practices with HR policies and local legislation.
- Accountable for all HR operation including review and update Internal Regulation, budgeting, employee compensation & benefits, Health insurance and Social insurance.
- Accountable for all administrative duties including meal catering, security, event organization within the company.
- Responsible for payroll processing and payroll related.
- Coordinate with other departments, be responsible for dealing with all disciplinary matters and ensure to comply with laws and company regulations.
- Make network and relationship with local authority
- Analysis staffing needs and recruitment plan for Factory
- Ensure to meet the commitment in terms of quantity, quality and timing with minimum recruitment cost/within the approved budget.
- Conduct assessment and selection of candidates in compliance with laws and Company’s standards/policies.
- Develop/review/update Position Descriptions for all positions of factory team.
* Training & Development:
- Work with related department to define training matrix for factory team
- Implement the training plan internal and external, set up the program to build internal trainers.
- Coordinate and conduct orientation and induction programs for new comers to ensure our company culture, requirements and standards are properly communicated and delivered.
- Ensure Performance evaluation drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration.
* Employee Relation:
- To build and maintain good relations among employees, management and community through the organizing of various activities e.g. employee recreation, sport activities, social activities, recognition activities, and other activities, if any, relating to employees.
* Other tasks assigned by HR Director/Operations Director
- Internal: all related Department in Greif FPS Vietnam Ltd.; Relevant functions in APAC Region.
- External: Candidates; Employment services/consultants; Relevant state authorities
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to