- To plan, organize and direct, control variety of complex of complex administrative, technical and professional work of the development and maintenance of innovative, effective and forward-looking human resource function of company.
- Provide a comprehensive training and development service to company to ensure that all staff achievement high professional standards and have necessary skills to help company attain its business objectives.
- Provide human resource advices and guidance on the human resource implications of business decisions to the top management of company.
- Direct and control the development and implementation of all necessary personal planning, recruitment and selection procedures.
- Oversee the development, implement and internal audit and internal control program and direct all necessary actions.
- Encourage and maintain employee relation by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with employee representatives, providing HR/GA/REC service excellence, and by ensuring the effective communication of company policies.
- Company location: KCN Đình Vũ, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng
- Transportation: Company arranges bus to pick-up employees in Hai Phong city.
- HR Manager: 40.000.000 - 45.000.0000 VND/Month (Gross)
- HR Assistant Manager: 30,000,000 VND/Month (Gross)
- Over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in HR/Administrator or related fields.
- 8 ~10 years’ Human resource management experience in FDI company.
- Have knowledge and strong conscious in Law and Compliance.
- Knowledge of the industrial working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Behave in a disciplined manner as manager
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is Japanese Manufacturing Company