Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam - Đà Nẵng
- Implement the selection and recruitment process to meet company's manpower requirements in most effective manner.
- Lead People and Organization Development Pillar to ensure the workforce planning and people development effectively.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning through identifying key talents, developing PDPs and follow up their execution.
- Involve implementation of HR policy guidance (Human Resource Policies & Procedures, Labour Regulations, Collective Labour Agreement, Staff Handbook).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships to build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Other tasks/projects will be assigned by Line Manager.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Economics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRBP management role of medium or big size organization.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Conversant in spoken and written English.
- Please send the CV and degrees relevant to