* PRIMARY OBJECTIVES
- Execute recruiting plans and recruiting process
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, universities, social media, and employees to identify and source candidates
- Set up & follow to ensure the effective operation method/tools (KPIs, HRIS, JD, Process & procedure etc…)
* MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITY/DUTIES
* Perform recruitment tasks
- In charge of recruiting from the beginning till the end to meet company's requirements (expand recruitment networks, post jobs, short list, interview the first round, organize all interview, send Offer/Thank you letter)...
* Perform HR tasks
- Standardize the Duties & responsible of function, Job description, Process & procedure based on current company’s policy & templates
- Key leading, building and implementing KPI for company under supervisor/guideline of HR - * Admin Manager
* Other tasks:
- Support team in organizing events of company such as a year-end party, Autumn Festival, Children day, Women’s day, etc. (if necessary)
- Join weekly / monthly meetings with the HR – Admin Department
- Other tasks assigned by the HR-Admin Manager (if any)
* Total rewards:
* In addition to the handsome salary & bonus under the working capacity, you are committed to working in dynamic working environment with featured policy and benefits as below:
- Specific knowledge: You will be offered intensive training with inspection trips in destinations which makes you confident with the knowledge & real experience to consultant more effectively to customers.
- Skills: In low seasons, along with English course annually, several skills training courses are organized to make you have opportunity to practice & self – improve abilities.
- Motivation trips: Under the spirit” Work Hard, Play Hard”, annually there will be several Motivation trips of the whole Company, of each department, each destination with a lot of attractive team building, which enhance the team spirit and explore the potential ability of staff. In Head Office, there will be some short motivation trips giving you unforgettable experiences of interesting activities, such as: trekking, hiking, biking, kayaking,…
- Along with annual health check - up once a year, Company also offer a pack of comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance 24/24 AON.
- Easia Travel also pay attention to the spiritual life of each staff on special occasions like birthday, wedding, Women Day, Mid – Autumn for children,…
* The details about benefits as below:
* Working time
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h & 13h30 – 17h30)
- Off on Saturday & Sunday
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
* Benefit & Advantage:
* Staff Wellness Program:
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
* Company Events:
- Motivation Trip
- Year End Party
* Other extras:
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- Business bonus
- Thirteenth-month salary
- Marriage Gift
- Birthday Gift
- Education: English classes with a Native English teacher (tuition free)
- Fluent in English language
- Have good knowledge of multiple areas of recruitment methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong decision-making skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Characteristics: pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded, honest, active and decisive
- University: Bachelor’s or Master’s in HR management or business administration
- At least 3 year of experience working in recruitment and having good experience in KPIs is preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 420 employees across 23 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com