Role of Human Resource Management:
- Be responsible for searching the candidate as recruitment request.
- Contact & work with head hunting, recruitment website, tool to increase and enlarge the candidate resources.
- Scan candidate’s profiles and arrange the interview independently or combine with related managers.
- Dealing with candidate for offering condition, make offer letter, resignation & labor contract, annex contract if any.
- Make announcement and arrange orientation for newly recruited staff. Record and file personal document for newly staff. Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date for further reference.
- In charged of monthly Payroll for Rep Office; check payroll from other service companies.
- Do & reconcile monthly PIT and social insurance contribution.
- Monitor and control the registration of employee medical insurance.
- Contact with hospitals in order to arrange annual health check for employees as well as record it.
- Make all kinds of Labour report to authorization office as required.
- Updated new labor law to employees.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned or directed.
- Discuss with Line Managers to conduct training needs analysis and make training plan.
- Contact with suppliers for providing training as planned.
- Plan, follow up and control training budget as approved.
- Evaluate post-training result, keep filing and reporting.
- Monitor all trainings specified in company SOP in order to implement them according to SOP.
+ Role of Performance Management:
- Support execution for Performance Evaluation, Competency Evaluation, salary increase and bonus.
- Creates and maintain promotion system which included examination, evaluation, and announcement.
- Review and monitor company welfare and benefit to compare with other companies in same industry.
- Create strategy for human resource development and retention of potential staff.
- Review and maintain the company’s rule and regulation.
- Support top management to execute punishment for staff not in line with company’s rule and regulation.
- Develop working environment which included organizing office event, team building, employee communications.
- Indochina HR support
- Other HR admin tasks as requirement.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Human Resource Management, Business Administration).
- Minimum 3 year-working experience in HR Administration.
- Creative and proactive.
- Good at communication both Vietnamese and English.
- Good at the computer as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good management skills and sense.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a foreign trading company