Noble House Home Furnishings LLC - Rep Office in Da Nang
- Main in- charge of making monthly payroll in system
- Prepare C&B planning & analysis reports in monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Perform all of the reports and activities related to social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, personal income tax, rental contracts,
- Perform annua health check for all company
- Manage, update the HR information system/ database
- Update leave record, contact list
- Prepare and administer all periodical labour reports required by the Government
- Manage and administer the employee labour contracts: make labour contract for new comers and renew for employee based on company policy
- Welcome new hire and provide Introduction on their first day
- Ensure HR policies and processes are in place and updated and communicated to all employees and monitor compliance to ensure employees follow closely to guidelines
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Organize employee events to help boost employee morale and team building (Year End Party, Outing Trip, D&D).
- Work with union to solve the labour conflict
- Assist in expatriate management i.e. work permit application, accommodation, transportation arrangement, etc.
- Purchase stationaries as and when necessary with best cost.
- Maintain and control good working environment.
- Monitor the moving of fixed assets in and out the office accurately.
- Administer preparation work for new employees - working place, stationaries.
- Ensure the administration and logistics support provided to staff members in terms of visas, make work permit, residence card, and at times coordinate accommodation and flight bookings.
- Manage company stamps and legal documents
- Give the suggestion on labour policies accordance with labour code
- Other tasks assigned by HRM
- Handle temporarily the daily work of QC/QE Admin in six months from Dec 2019 - May 2020
- Competitive income
- Working hours: 8:00~ 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Lunch Subisdy $2/day + other subsidy if travelling.
- Bonus: 13th salary + quarterly, yearly bonus
- 12 days of annual leave
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Advanced Insurance from Bao Viet
- Working in professional, young, friendly and proactive environment
- Opportunities to get promotion
- Annual Health Checking
- With snack, coffee daily, quarterly party, team building, training, year-end party...
- Bachelor/Engineer degree. English, Economics, etc 。
- 2 years and above experience in HR/Admin.
- Have knowledge of HR/Admin works.
- Withstands high pressure and good in English in four skills
- Enterprise, sense of responsibility, team spirit, integrity and loyal.
- Interested candidates please send your application via online.
Noble House Home Furnishings LLC – Representative Office in Da Nang is a Procurement Office located in Da Nang, Viet Nam. Our head office is located in USA and we are working under China Office. We specialize in managing factory partnerships, supply chain, logistics, distribution, and sales of our company’s products across the world. Our company consists of around 190 staffs in Viet Nam and China, more than 150 staffs in USA; due to rapid growth and expansion, we expect that number to reach 230 by end of 2017. We are a team of passionate, innovative individuals who work as a team to adapt to both the changing marketplace and challenges brought by growth. People are the lifeblood of any organization; as Permaisuri has grown, we have made a conscious decision to put People first, giving them opportunities to grow and succeed in their careers with us.
The reason for implementing this role is to meet the rapid development in order and samples from Viet Nam office
Vision for this role is to manage factories and corporate with QC and factories to ship on time with good quality products
We are looking for a HR/Admin Supervisor to be responsible and accountable for HR/Admin Team