Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Be responsible to promote a top of the mind attitude for quality for all staff of Fashion Garments.
- Ensure that all Garments meet the customer Quality Description standards.
- Maintain effective & efficient quality control procedures & SOP throughout the factory.
- Liaise with all external (Buyers, Developers, Fabric Suppliers, Embellishment Suppliers, Washing Mills) and internal parties to implement preventive action in avoiding possible quality issues for each style in production.
- Coordinate with Production, Quality, and Work study, finishing Teams and give immediate and accurate response on and quality issues.
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Stores, Sample Room, Cutting Room, Work Study Department and Production Department in day today activities.
- Ensure that 1st out put of any new style (or changes in fabric/ accessories colors) are checked before the bulk production.
- Monitor day today Quality Reports, Measurements, Audit, Re-work level, if necessary washing & after washing garments etc and coordinate with production team to curtail such rejects or repairs.
- Responsible for minimizing the re-work levels up to 1.5%
- Monitor Shipment Schedules and meet the deliveries on time.
- Monitor the performances of ASST QAM , Staff and guide them to improve the Quality level of the Factory.
- Resolve the Quality Problems and take necessary corrective and preventive actions on Quality issues in the Factory.
- Ensure the proper implementation of Statistical Process Control System and monitor the System & SOP to enhance the Quality Standards of the Factory.
- Monitor statistics, prepare Management reports (reconciliation report, weekly quality analysis report, In-line/Final Inspection Reports, weekly repair level report etc).
- Ensure the In Line and End Line Quality inspection process been carried out properly.
- To ensure that QA Department is managed as per Company Manuals, ISO Procedures and any other instruction given by Superiors.
- Prepare in advance Quality Control guidelines, listing out the types of defects to be looked into in respect of standards operations & adjust the guidelines to satisfy the decisions taken at the pre-production planning meetings.
- Train & develop the subordinates to improve their job performance, inter departmental communication & technical skills.
- To carry out any other duties which may be assigned time to time
- Be a part of the team to bring the Factory to highest level of standards to achieve exceptional buyer performance.
- Leadership & team work Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Fluency in English, people management, profit
- Cost management, business focus, inter personal skills.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.