Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Testing of New inks, embellishments and maintain the records.
- Negotiating with suppliers and search for newly developed inks and associate products.
- Share the new products and process developed with the Production and the Marketing teams.
- Handle the product quarantine process.
- Work with the production team/ colour room team and do the required improvements to existing inks and to the additives.
- Developing of new concepts/innovative new products
- General RSL & Customer focus RSL
- Develop and implement innovative processes, machinery to improve production efficiency.
- Incoming Inspections, Testing and recording
- Monitor the ETP/STP process and make sure the treated effluent meets the required national/international standards.
- Work as the company representative for Technical audits
- Responsibility of achieving, monitoring and presenting Monthly KPI
- Graduated from Chemistry is the must
- Good English communication
- Can work under pressure
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.