APU - AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Lead, oversee, manage and develop student admissions
- Manage, progressively process and maintain applications through the initial application phase to enrollment
- Compile data and materials to prepare reports and summaries for management.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to manage and collect data on all aspects of admissions
- Provide precise information for prospective student about educational programs offer in APU Early Childhood & Elementary School, which includes info programs requirements, tuition fee, payment options, etc.
- Contact potential customers by extensive phone contact, or email contact (prospective students, parents, etc.)
- Take participate in the enrollment process (meet customers, inform School's study programs, fee, benefits…)
- Understand and maintains current knowledge of School's policies and all other processes
- Understand and keep up to date on the degree’s programs offered and admission procedures
* Customer Services
- Keep good relationship with potential customers (parents, students)
- Keep track of student info, and follow up the admission procedures, make sure students’ records are always updated and precise to provide suitable educational advice.
- Talk to students and parents, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements.
- Arrange meetings or counselling sessions for students or parents.
* And other assigned duties
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, English or equivalent
- Have at least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Be proficient in English (especially listening, speaking, and writing)
- Be active, honest, enthusiastic, and responsible
- Have ability to work under high pressure
- Candidates with excellent communication and customer service skills preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
APU EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP is a 100% US invested organization providing pathways to US education for nearly a decade.
APU Educational Development Group oversees the APU International School which offers K-12 education based on the California standards and has a record of preparing hundreds of Vietnamese students for further study in the US at prestigious universities, often with merit-based scholarships.
APU International School is recognized by the College Board as a testing center for SAT and ACT exams and offers AP courses as well as English Language Development curriculum.
The APU Educational Development Group is a member of the prestigious Institute of International Education and enjoys partnerships with campuses of California State University, the University of Missouri Kansas City and other US universities and organizations.