CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN MAISON RETAIL MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
- Understand, analyze and define business requirements and technical needs together with business function representatives, participate in design, development and deployment of solutions for the business functions
- Plan and execute the assigned projects, utilizing and adhering to Project Management best practices to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Communicate with business partners & IT leaders on an ongoing basis to review project requests, assess scope, facilitate prioritization, provide status updates, and plan, schedule and coordinate project tasks and deliverables.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of business processes and function in the area of responsibility. Provide expertise to identify innovative business systems solutions.
- Anticipate and identify issues that may affect the support or performance of a system and initiate corrective actions.
- Provide maintenance and support of systems and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* Work Experience:
- At least 5 years in Information Technology with minimum of 3 years’ experience of manager role
- Proven ability to build and maintain long term stakeholder support
- Good business process (Accounting/Logistics/Sales), experience in FMCG or Retail business would be an advantage
* Functional skills:
- Systems and applications design and testing methodology and standards
- Systems and applications maintenance and support methodology and standard
- Service management methodology
- Project management methodology,
- Other structured business engagement and solution delivery experience
* Other skills:
- Use good word, excel, powerpoint, jira.
- NoSQL and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experienced in Agile Development methodologies, SCRUM process
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to