CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN MAISON RETAIL MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
* Responsible for overseeing both the technical and service delivery aspects of the application systems support, e.g. DMS system, POS system, e-Commerce or e-Invoice... He/she is also expected to provide technical support as well as consultation for internal customers across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met through agreed SLAs.
* MAIN TASKS:
- Set up a POS machine for stores including installation software, operating system, ETP POS application, SQL, barcode scanner, Receipt printer, cash register drawer, etc...
- Resolving software and hardware problems within Windows’ devices, applications and ETP POS Applications (Level 1 support).
- Exposure to a wide variety of software applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Reader, Skype, Antivirus tools, VPN tools, etc.
- Make sure to perform latest updates of ETP POS to all stores.
- Support users related to software applications, data.
- Respond quickly and prioritize Helpdesk requests to provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support of any issues.
- Provide outstanding in-person, telephone, written, and remote support to our users.
- Stay up to date on available software and applications applicable to the corporate and project needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct report to ETP Team Leader.
* Job Requirements:
- College/University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 2 years of system support experience in medium to large enterprises.
- Proven experience and possess a good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Be resilient in pushing through system changes and gathering support to ensure prompt project delivery.
* Specific knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 and 2012 (Backup, Restore, Simple queries…).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
- CCNA certificate is a plus.
* Other requirements
- Able to work independently and as a team, highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Good collaboration skills.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: