* JOB BRIEF:
- This position has the role of: Managing and supervising one of Dev and Ops teams of the IT department. This team is responsible for the technical support to do R&D , implement, operate, maintain, upgrade, develop and support for all software/application systems of the company (excluding ERP-SAP system), do the Integration between system and systems (excluded ERP-SAP).
* DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for general management day to day of the IT application operation, upgrading and leading a section with more 6 engineers in application systems operation and development teams that they include in retail business core and inhouse systems
- To have responsibilities for leading a team and smoothly ensuring, stable IT operation(compliance with SLA) on applications systems to deliver services to consumer, end user and thirdparty.The critical systems that ‘re your responsibility such as :
+ Central POS system and POS client at stores.
+ Loyalty system supports in retail.
+ Sale reports to Business Units,thirdparty and stakeholders if they need.
+ E-office system supports for internal users.
+ E-Commerce omnichannel with POS at store and marketplace.
+ E-invoice,HR,automation tools and inhouse application.
+ E-DMS intranet portal and corporate website-Maison.
+ Integrate in other systems such as SAP,e-Commerce and third party and principle ‘s systems.
+ Suggest and manage budget of application section after approved by IT Director.
- Based on the IT direction of the IT Director to plan the detailed implementation and assign the resources of the application development and operation teams to achieve the department's goals in the best way.
- Supervising, instruction and supporting both of Dev/Ops Teams work to have perfect troubleshooting, identifying the root cause and ensure there is no future occurrence of the same incident, and also ensure that the incidents are resolved following agreed SLAs.
- Making recommendations/suggestion proposal to IT Director on upgrading and improvement the existing systems.
- Building up SOP in daily IT operation and SDLC process in application development and go-live new software or CR applications.
- Review and identify IT technical solutions work together vendors/business partner before suggest and get the final approval in the solution from the IT Director. Ensure on time deliverability of development, UAT and production.
- Closely coordinate with other sections of the IT department such as Infrastructure and support/ Service, Project Delivery-PM and SAP section to have the best meet the IT requirements of users.
- Participate in Tech Lead role in software projects of the Company.
- Instructing, supervising and coaching/training staffs of other departments to enhance software functionality features to optimize resources to achieve their department goals.
- Use a good understanding of business operations, business processes in fashion retail sector and e-Commerce/omnichannel to actively discuss with other departments. To support for IT Service improvement and Project Management section to analyze business case and conversion to technical suggestion for vendor/business partner or Principle to understand functionality application needing to develop
- Manage Research and Development IT projects that have a matching with yearly IT master plan after get approval by IT Director
- Track budget management of Dev/Ops section and make sure spending doesn't exceed IT budget
- Manage documentation of technical documents/ Source code related to application development team
- To be a main contact point in analysis and technical assessment of resolving direction with application service requests from other departments. Support and on time deliverability of technical proposal/change requests and fixes issues
- Report periodically to the IT Director on software / application development and risk management
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Director. With the attitude of supporting for end users always “can do it”