I. JOB BRIEF:
- This position is responsible for providing support to the Corporate Legal & Compliance in the capacity of management information creation and tracking, as well as governance support for several of the forums, initiatives and risk approvals in which the Corporate Legal & Compliance team is involved and/or manages.
III. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Collect and collate monthly management information escalations to the Legal & Compliance team for senior committees both locally and globally.
- Create monthly management information specific to the line of business.
- Produce executive summaries and presentations for monthly submissions to senior financial crime compliance forums and committees.
- Produce trend analysis and reports on transactions and customers that may pose an increased sanctions risk to the Company
- Help organize and minute working groups with other Departments in line with business and company affairs.
- Act as liaison between Compliance team, Corporate Legal team and lines of business [NMT1] with a specific focus on increasing transparency and integrity.
- Work with Corporate Legal & Compliance team to improve current processes and procedures with specific focus on management information and governance.
- Studying and researching the latest information on advisory law for management.
- Assess the project and monitor project management at corporate level
- Check, supervise and evaluate the performance of the company in accordance with internal rules and procedures of the company, the law and give advice to superior.
- Engage in coordination with external parties (including trading partners, law firms and state agencies) in term of anti-corruption and bribery dispute.